Kathi Barry - REALTOR®
Being a licensed Interior Designer affords Kathi a unique opportunity to assist her real estate clients with both their purchase and selling efforts. Her creative flair and eye for a home’s potential, place her in a position to offer this service as an added value to her clients in making their home show its best for sale. Likewise, she can assist buyers to recognize the full potential of a property they are considering.
Kathi’s real estate career started at South Seas Plantation. She was asked to assist in opening a resale office on Sanibel where she specialized in year-round and vacation homes on Sanibel and Captiva Islands on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
Missing the seasons, she and her Bichon relocated to Western North Carolina seven years ago and enjoy the many aspects of nature and culture the area has to offer.
Kathi’s mission is to build genuine relationships by providing quality customer service and education to help her clients reach their goals, with an eye to your own taste and needs. She is committed to making a difference.
Some of Kathi’s many accomplishments are:
•Recognized by Houzz, an international website of furnishings, architects and interior designers, for her excellence in customer service 2017-2020.
• Gave lectures to members of the Board of Realtors on preparing property for sale, from curb appeal to design, lighting, inside staging/arrangement.
• Nationally certified as an instructor by founder, Carole Talbott in Visual Coordination, the science and art of furniture placement.
• Developed and presented lectures on Feng Shui for the library system on Feng Shui, the use of energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment.
• Served as Design Chair for two Designer Show Homes in Stuart, Florida to benefit the American Red Cross fundraising efforts.
• President of the Interior Design Society (IDS) for four years.
• Secretary and President of the Caloosahatchee Bromeliad Society of Fort Myers, Florida, the largest and most renowned bromeliad club in the world.